Serial entrepreneur and The Final Pitch creator and host John Aguilar shares valuable lessons, tips and techniques he picked up from years of producing and hosting the reality pitching show.
In this book, he straddles the East and the West to interview world-renowned investors, venture capitalists, conglomerates, startups, creatives, and legal and financial experts to identify the components of a pitch that makes an impact-whoever you are, wherever you are, and at whatever stage of your idea, start-up, or scale-up. He dives deep into the minds and methods of founders who pitched their way to million-dollar valuations, and tackles lessons that can be learned from those who failed.
Through this book you will be able to:
– Discover your ‘Why’ and find your ‘Who’
– Learn how to read and prepare for your audience
– Distill the essential elements of the pitch and craft your pitch deck
– Hone your pitching style and storytelling technique
– Know how to pitch to anyone, anywhere, virtually or in-person
– Learn the art and science of valuation and prepare for due diligence
– Gain insights on how to pitch on a reality TV show
This is the titular playbook that explores each component of the pitch so that you can understand the art and science behind it as you gear yours for success.